Dinner and night at The Lido, ParisWritten by admin on November 17th, 2009
Spend an exceptional evening at the Lido, one the most famous revue, right on the Champs-Elysées. One of the most prestigious cabarets in the world, the Lido opens its doors for an incredible evening of fine food, dancing show and exceptional atmosphere. Enjoy the show with excellent seats as well as the food prepared by famous chef Philippe Lacroix.
This “Soirée Plaisir” package gives you access to exquisite food and a fantastic show.
Enjoy a breathtaking show with 70 artists, 600 costumes and 23 sets!
Course of the experience: dinner at Lido Paris (from 7pm to 11pm)
- Arrival at Lido for your dinner
- You will be seated at table
- Start dinner with a music ensemble
- The lights dim at 9pm for the show
- Show ends at 11pm
Dinner at Lido is available all year round.
Price: Around 140 Euros/person
The price includes:
- Fine food menu prepared by chef Philippe Lacroix including starters,
- main course,
- ½ bottle of Champagne Brut Lido Premier Cru or ½ bottle of wine
Book your night and dinner at the Lido